Apply For New Aadhaar Card (Aadhaar Enrollment)
As you know, what AADHAAR card is, what it is for and who all can apply for it. After the basic knowledge, you must know how to get it. Here is a brief step by step guide for you. This will help you in applying for the aadhaar card.
Many people might not get time to go to the centers again and again to get the card issued. The procedure is rather simple. Have a look at how it can be done easily and why it should be done.
Why You Should Have Aadhaar Card?
- Provides you a universal identity i.e. can be used all over India.
- Acts as one of the ‘necessary’ documents for opening a bank account. This enables needy people have full access to the banking or other necessary services.
- Control over fraud or bogus activities.
- Best for people residing in rural and semi-urban areas.
- For MNREGA workers, it enables them to receive their wages directly to their bank accounts.
- Used in most commonly used(these days) KYC forms for gas connections, banks, demarcate accounts etc.
How To Apply For New Aadhaar Card And Documents Needed For It?
- Find your local aadhaar card enrollment center online.
- If it does not exist, you’ll have to visit your nearby authorized AADHAAR card center.
- Download the application form online or get it from your nearby AADHAAR card center. For busy people, it is convenient to download and fill in the form. This will save your time.
- Attach the documents required and visit the center for verification and further formalities. The list of acceptable documents is as follows (main documents needed for aadhaar UID):
- PAN Card
- Photo credit card
- ration card
- driving license
- Any Govt. identity proof
- Voter ID card
- Photo bank passbook
- Photo bank ATM card
- Once you are there for the enrollment, your photograph, fingerprints and iris scan will be done.
- You will be asked to review the general details entered by the employee on duty. Review the details properly and make changes if necessary. These details will be your name, age, date of birth, address, phone number etc.
- After the confirmation an acknowledgement slip will be given to you. This is the proof that you have applied for the UID number, till you get the original AADHAAR card.
- The information will then be verified by the respective authorities – before the card is issued.
- You will be notified via email or phone number once the verification is done. After the successful verification. card will be dispatched.
- Till then you can download the copy of your aadhaar card from their website.
So apply for new aadhaar card easily by following these helpful instructions and also took benefits of various schemes which has been started by Indian Government like as we are familiar with LPG subsidy scheme through the help of which various people getting benefit of subsidy. Similarly more schemes has been launched like : Link aadhaar card with Ration Card, Link aadhaar card with Bank Accounts, Link aadhaar card with Voter ID (epic card) and similar many more for providing facilities to the peoples.