Get Maadhaar App For IOS, Android Phone : mAadhaar App Installation, Feature, Usage
Present era is the digital era in this we can do any work with one vote means with a single click from home with help of mobile, tab or laptop. As we all know aadhar card become a important identification document for each and every person in the country. A person cannot stand anywhere without aadhaar whether it is government sector or private sector. Aadhar card become very important as well as for school examination or any entrance tests.
What is maadhaar app?
Maadhaar app is an application developed by the Unique Identification Authority of India(UIDAI). It is developed for the benefits of public. That u can take your digital aadhar card with you at any time in your android Smartphone. It will protect your aadhaar card from misplacing or losing. This app is properly secured with your password which is needed when you want to access your aadhar card anytime anywhere. It can be installed from your laptop to your phone with the help of google account you have used in your smart phone.
Why to Install Maadhaar App
There are some points which will encourage you that you should use maadhar app. Points are like this:
- You need not to be take your original aadhaar card with you everywhere like for applying for PAN card, driving licence, passport etc.
- The app is secured only you can acess your aadhaar card so there is no chance of losing your data or identification number.
- The app is user friendly do anyone who are using smart phone can access this app.
- This app has TOTP facility. It is used in case OTP is not sent to your mobile phone due to some reason.
- This app uses QR scan code for accessing of data so data leaking is not possible.
- In this app use can add profiles of other family members in your phone.
How to install mAadhaar app
Installation procedure of maadhaar application
- Open Google play store of your phone.
- Search for maadhar app developed by UIDAI.
- Click on install button after that you will be asked for some permissions provide that permission and app will be installed to your phone.
- After installing click on open button you will taken to the user guideline page.
- After go through guidelines click on the back arrow. There you will have to set password for app. Password must be a four digit number.
- Check on the terms and condition check box. As you check the box confirm button will appear at the bottom.
- Click on confirm button.
To Create Profile
The next step of this app is to create your profile in app.
- The first step of creating profile is to enter aadhar card number in maaadhar app. Click on next.
- After loading your aadhar number an OTP is send to your registered mobile number.
- It will verify itself if you are using same phone creating profile.
- After verification you will get your digital adhaar card in your phone.
- You can add more profiles using add profile option in maadhaar app.
- You can delete your profile after log in to the app with the password and select “Delete Profile ” option.
For Bio-metric Settings
- Open the maadhaar app enter password and you will logged in to your profile.
- Again entering password it will enable option for you from there you will select bio-metric setting.
- It will help you to select bio-metric lock for your aadhaar card.
- An OTP sent to your perused mobile number to avail this service. After entering mobile number click on verify then bio-metric settings are enabled to your maddhaar app.
- Using this setting you can temporarily unlock your bio-metrics.
Use TOPT Feature
- Maadhaar app also provide TOTP feature that is temporary otp.
- To use this feature login to maadhaar app with password you had set.
- Choose your profile again enter password. Below your aadhar card. You will see “show TOTP “option.
- Click on that option you will get OTP which will automatically change after 30 seconds.
- This feature will used in case you don’t get your OTP. Scroll your phone screen and you will get your name and aadhar number.