What Is DigiLocker?
It is known as personal online storage space, which is linked with all Indian residents’s Aadhaar Card. Is is basically used to store the e-documents and also used to store the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) means links of e-documents which can provided by different departments.
In digilocker, e-sign facility is also provided to digitally sign your e-documents as a part of it.
How To Create Personal DigiLocker Account?
- Visit the official website at https://digitallocker.gov.in/
- And it will ask you to register.
- Click on it and it will take to another window as:”Register for a DigiLocker Account”
- Then it will ask you to enter your aadhaar number.
- Enter your “aadhaar number” in the box.
- For authentication or say verification of your aadhaar number you will be provided with two option as “Use OTP” and “Use Fingerprint” , you have to select any of one button or process to continue further step of registration.
- After selecting “USE OTP” an OTP or you can say one time password can be generated and sent to you on your registered e-mail id or either on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP you will got and select the validate OTP button.
- Once OTP is verified, you will be redirected to set your personal username/password to complete sign up process.
- And if you wish to proceed with fingerprint option, then click on “Use Fingerprint”.
- Then you have to print the thumb using finger print device.
- If your finger print found valid, then you will be authenticated and soon redirected to set your username/password to complete sign up.
How DigiLocker Help Me
It will reduce the use of physical documents and also offer to authenticate the e-documents. It also give access to documents issued by Government through secure medium. Through this facility each resident used to receive the benefit of many services in easy way. And also reduce the paper work of various administrative and Govt. departments and help in online document storage.. You can also get more help regarding digital locker just by getting simple answers about digi-locker.
Watch The Video That How To Sign Up In Digital Locker Account
This is older process to enter your aadhar number at first screen now it has been changed little bit, now you have to provide your mobile number directly at very first then you will receive a verification code on your mobile number called OTP (ONE Time Password) then you are asked to set your user name and password then your account is ready to use.
This is the old method of creating digital account check here to create latest digital locker account where aadhar no is not compulsory but previously it is. Now it is your wish to aadhar number or not.
You can used to download digilocker app on your mobile phone for easy and fast access of this services provided by Indian Government for user benefit.