Get Your Aadhaar Card By Easy Enrollment
The major question for people is: ‘How to get it?’ Citizens please notice that if you already have a card, you need not apply for it again. But if you don’t own one, follow these simple steps to get aadhaar card issued in your name.
The Process is Quite Simple And Easy:
- Visit your nearest Aadhaar enrollment center approved by UIDAI across in India.
- Document verification will take place there. Main documents needed are: proof of address, identity proof and Aadhaar enrollment form. Carry your original documents as well as photocopies of them.
- The details will be entered in the system by the enroller and will be validated by you so that if any correction is needed, it can be done on the spot.
- Iris and fingerprint scanning will be the next step.
- After the scan, your photograph will be taken.
- You will be provided with the printed acknowledgement slip before you leave the enrollment center.
The details will then be verified and the aadhaar number will be generated. You will get the aadhaar card within 2-3 months. During that time span, you can also download the e-adhaar letters from their website. So get your aadhaar card today it’s self by enrolling your self.