How to Get the Duplicate Aadhaar Card If Original One is Lost? Or How To Get Duplicate Copy Of Aadhaar Card Online
If you have lost or misplaced your aadhaar card, no need to panic. The first thing to look for is if you have your unique ID number i.e. aadhaar card number or the acknowledgement slip given to you at time of registration. This information will help you download your aadhaar card’s copy online.
Now there are chances that some people are dealing with second situation too. The second situation here means that you neither have your acknowledgement slip nor aadhaar number. In this case, follow the below given instructions and try to get duplicate copy of your aadhaar card.
Note: For downloading duplicate aadhaar card, you must have Enrollment Number/Aadhaar Number.
Follow The Below Described Procedure To Download Duplicate Copy Of Aadhaar Card: Recover Your Lost Enrollment Slip First
For downloading duplicate aadhaar card, firstly you must have any one of thing as : “Aadhaar No” (UID) OR “Enrollment Slip” (EID). If you have lost enrollment slip, then you have to recover that first as priority wise to download duplicate aadhaar. So go through some easy steps for getting aadhaar or enrollment number.
- Go to https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid to recover your enrollment number.
- On the first fold, you will see a heading as “You want to receive your lost:” followed by 2 radio buttons having values: “Aadhaar No (UID)” OR “Enrolment No (EID)”, select the appropriate on.
- Enter your full name
- Enter your email address
- Enter your registered Mobile Number
- Complete the captcha verification process.
- Click on “Get OTP” button
- One Time Password (OTP) will be delivered to your registered mobile number and/or email id.
- Enter the OTP you just received on your mobile and/or email address in the box given below.
- Click on “Verify OTP”
- Now you will receive a message on your mobile with your AADHAR card number or Enrollment Id as you selected in Step 2 above
- Now go to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ to download your duplicate aadhaar.
- Select appropriate option, “Enrollment Id” OR “Aadhaar”, under “I have:”
- Enter your AADHAR card number or Enrollment Id, full name, Pin Code, security text and mobile number
- Click on “Get OTP”
- One Time Password (OTP) will be delivered to your mobile and/or email address
- Enter the OTP you just received on your mobile in the “Enter OTP” box and click on “Validate and Download”
- Now you have downloaded your e-Aadhar card. Enter your Pin Code as the password when you open the PDF document
- You now have your e-AADHAR card, you can take the print out for the same.
Next quick method can be to have a conversation with the authorized delegates of UIDAI. They will support you with the necessary measures to be taken and will send you the duplicate card at your postal address.
In case nothing from above helped you, contact your nearest AADHAAR card center and submit the necessary documents which are submitted earlier.
However in the event that you have lost your AADHAAR card enrollment slip, getting copy of AADHAAR card may be a bit tricky, as there is no online framework set up right now to get lost copy of Aadhaar card without AADHAAR card enrollment slip.