Link Aadhaar Number With HDFC Account Via Online/Offline Medium: Update Aadhaar Card Details With Bank Account
Just like linking the other bank accounts and your AADHAAR card, this piece of writing is for people who have their accounts in HDFC banks and need to link them to their AADHAAR card.
HDFC bank is one of the leading banks of India incorporated in 1994 having its headquarters in Mumbai. It is the 5th largest banks in India and 45th worldwide in terms of market capitalization. By providing varied services to its customers, HDFC has a huge number of customers – around 28.7 million customers.
So to avail one more benefit, let’s have a look how you can integrate your AADHAAR card number with your existing HDFC bank account. Again, there are two methods for the same – Online (the easy method) and the offline (the long process).
Given below are the steps to complete the online seeding procedure. This will be easier for the ones who already have access to the net banking for their account.
Aadhaar Seeding Through Online Mode
- Login to your bank account through using the given user id and password.
- Go to the link “Link AADHAAR card details”.
- Fill in the required form with mentioned details and formalities.
- Click Submit to confirm.
Note: If you are unable to update the info online, you must visit the branch to update the details through offline mode, for which the steps are given below:
Aadhaar Card Seeding Through Offline Mode
- Take the hardcopy of the form which can be downloaded and printed from the website. http://www.hdfcbank.com/assets/pdf/05012013_Aadhaar_Updation_form.pdf
- Fill in the required details like bank account number, aadhaar card number and other details.
- Visit the HDFC bank branch to submit the completed form.
- Submit the dully signed form to the respective official and get the verification done with your original documents.
- As soon as the verification is done and the proceedings are done, you will be notified about the same.
We hope it works for you. In case of queries, leave a comment below.