What Is DigiLocker
Digital Locker is a online facility for document storage in digital form provided by our Indian Government. So Government is going to launch this facility from 1st July onward. How this online facility make your life style more convenient and easier than as usual and how much it is beneficial for you? You can store your all documents in this locker and can be accessible from anywhere with out any worries.
Why We Have To Use DigiLocker
Know, how your important documents will be more safer. You don’t need to give your document any where after uploading your documents in digital locker. If you are required to share your documents, then digital locker link or single mail is enough.
Because in upcoming time government will directly upload necessary documents in DigiLocker for your record.
Why It is More Safer Than Dropbox And Google Drive
- Digilocker used to provide 100% privacy but google drive or drop box can’t.
- It is free of cost for usage beyond the limit but google drive is chargable after a limit may it is 15 gb.
- For DigiLocker Government will provide atest facility, but private provider will not.
- Both can use cloud storage.
- In case of DigiLocker data server are under Government control but for private provider data server can be any where in the world.
- On DigiLocker Indian IT Act is applicable but on private storage facility provider, USA or any other country IT Act is applied.
Advantages Of DigiLocker
- One place facility for necessary documents storage.
- No maintenance required.
- No fear of losing document because of link based access.
- Paper work will be reduces and physical document usage will also be decreased.
- Time saving.
- It is easy to share the documents where ever those are required.
How It Works: Aadhaar Card Linking Facility
Issuer : Official will generate the certificate digitally. And who is issuer. They are official Government departments who can provide university, income tax, pan card etc documents. Then User: will create online account of digital locker or to access their particular account for storage.
Requester: Who will require your documents such as passport, 10th 12th marks sheets, address, age, place, nationality proof can get through this facility instantly.
Make Your DigiLocker Account:
To create your digital locker account visit official portal of digilocker at https://digitallocker.gov.in/. Then provide your aadhaar number. Then choose OTP (one time password) or “Use fingerprint” any of method to proceed. One time password which can be available on e-mail id or sent to registered mobile no. And through this way your user id or password can be created. On other hand user id can be created by using finger print option too.
Benefits Of Locker:
- Now you can self attest documents with digital signature.
- There are very few chances of occurring any kind error or mistake in documents.
Get download DigiLocker app on mobile for fast access and convenient of this facility from any where you go. And know more about it get by getting simple question array related to digital locker for your knowledge and benefits and more respective details about it visit https://digitallocker.gov.in/ from where you can able to get whole information in brief.