Link Your AADHAAR Card To ICICI Saving Bank Account Online or Offline:
You all might be knowing that linking the AADHAAR card to your bank accounts has become necessary an is easier too. This post will explain the procedure to link your unique identity number to your bank account. So let’s get started:
How To Apply For Aadhaar Linking To ICICI Bank Via offline Mode :
Follow these easy steps to completely submit the request for the respective linking. The offline method is when you visit the bank branch personally and do the proceedings. Read on to know more.
Must Carry (Document Required To Carry With Your Self):
- Your AADHAAR card – quite obvious requirement. You must hold original as well as photo stated copy of the same to the bank. You can self attest the copy of the AADHAAR card, if asked to do so.
- The form to link the AADHAAR card – can be downloaded from: http://www.icicibank.com/campaigns/mailers/aadhaar_mailer/images/Stay_Connected_Form.pdf or can be taken from the bank itself.
- Your bank account details. The passbook will become handy in this case.
- Fill in the form by correctly by entering the required details.
- Enter the 12 digit Unique ID i.e. your AADHAAR number very carefully. Mistake in this can be problematic.
- Enter the bank account details like the account number etc.
- Attach the photocopy of AADHAAR card and hand it over to the concerned executive.
- Show the original copy if asked by the bank official to verify the details.
- The bank official will submit the form and proceed accordingly.
- Once the details are verified, your AADHAAR card details will be updated to your ICICI Bank Account
How To Link ICICI Bank Account To Aadhaar Number (UID) Online:
The online procedure is also simple, though not so net friendly people may find it difficult. Consider the below given steps for the same:
**This can be done if and only if you have net banking activated. If not, you need to apply for the same first else you need to follow offline procedure.
- Log into your ICICI Internet Banking Account by visiting their website.
- Now navigate exactly as mentioned here :
- Customer Service >> Service Requests >> Bank Account Service Requests >> Account Details>>Modification Related >> Request for updating AADHAAR number in Savings Account
- Enter the AADHAAR details and submit
- By doing so, you request has been submitted and you will be notified as soon as your request is processed.
Share this useful information as much as possible with your friend and family circle.