Link Aadhaar Card with SBI Account Aadhaar Seeding Through Online Offline Mode
Linking your Aadhaar card number with your bank accounts – under the subsidy scheme – has become very important. State Bank Of India (SBI) is one of the largest growing banks with number of customers multiplying each year. You might be one of the account holders in your nearest branch of SBI. Today, you will get to know the complete step by step procedure to link your Aadhaar card with your existing SBI card.
If the bank is around your residence, you can opt for Offline method i.e. fill the form manually and submit it to the bank branch.
How to Link?
Aadhaar Linking Via Branch Medium (Offline Medium)
- Fill in the form by entering the required details: account number, branch, AADHAAR card number, address etc (Download Linking Form).
- Attach the required document – self attested photocopy of AADHAAR card.
- Visit the bank to submit the application.
- The bank will verify the details so do carry your original documents – AADHAAR card and the bank passbook.
- Bank will further complete the verification and you will be notified for the same; if not, visit the branch to confirm the proceedings.
This method is applicable if and only if you have net banking activated.
- Login to your SBI Internet banking account to access the section
- Go to ‘Link AADHAAR card number’ under the ‘My Account’ section.
- Enter the required details in the form and Submit.
Aadhaar Card Linking Via ATM
- Visit to any nearby SBI bank ATM and seed your aadhaar to your bank account.
- Enter your pin number after swiping your ATM card and from menu select “Service Registrations”
- From menu option, choose Aadhaar Registration (you may also select Inquiry option as per choice).
- Then choose your account type, it can be “saving” or “checking”, and after then you are required to mention your Aadhaar number. It will ask you again to do same means enter your aadhaar no.
Link Aadhaar through Sending SMS
- For SMS process, your mobile number must be registered with your bank account, only then you can able to proceed further.
- Send SMS to 567676 in described format: UID(Blank space) Then aadhaar number (Blank Space) and account number. For e.g: UID 234634908 1000098672367.
Here in the e.g 234634908 is aadhaar no and 1000098672367 is SBI account number.
- Or if you’re mobile number is not registered or your aadhaar is already linked with account, then you will get an SMS in reply.
- And if you’re mobile number is successfully registered then you will notify by SMS process of linking request.
- Your aadhaar can be verified by bank through UIDAI. If verification process failed, then you will be notified by SMS to contact with SBI bank nearby branch along with e-aadhaar or aadhaar number.
Done..!! These processes are simple. No?
Note: Do keep your pass book and AADHAAR card(original) with you while you are applying for the same – whether online or offline. You will need the details and the bank officials will need them for verification procedures.
For any queries, you can drop an email at: [email protected] or comment below.